Metallographic Analyzer, Metal Structure Analysis
|FOB Price:||US $3,800-4,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $3,800-4,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MDS-5000D
- Revolving Nosepiece: Localization with Four Hole Converter
- Color Filter Group: Five Hole Discu(Blue,Green,Ground Glass,Through-H
- Trademark: wuxi jinyibo
- Magnification Range: 40X-1250X
- Polarizing Appliance: The Partial Insert Mirror, Checking Insert Polaris
- Digital Cameras: 5 Million-Pixel Image Acquisition
- Origin: Jiangsu
2. Product Description
The apparatus is mainly used in analysis of metal interior structure, identification of casting quality, test of raw material and the analysis of metallurgical structure after material process. In addition, it can handle the things such as surface spraying and surface cracking state. Also, tne machine can edit, store and copy the collecting pictures, primarily applied in the physical and chemical laboratory of enterprise. The key laboratory in colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes and other departments.
3. Main Features
(1) Adopting inverted metallurgic microscope and the infinite distant system.
(2) The integration T type microscope module style making more stable working state.
(3) The low pre-operation and mechanical mobile platform is easy to finding the right images.
(4) The professional Flat field optical lens to lead the pictures more clear and easy to distinguished.
(5) Adjustable optical measurement and Aperture diaphragm can provide a good contrast.
(6) High pixels CCD image collecting software system and analysis software.
5. Software system
Metallorgraphic analysis software system
CCD camera convert the optics pictures to video signals from microscope,next, it inputs the sample graphics to computer from microscope through picture collecting digital camera. Then, using the software to detect and analysis the digital pictures. Last, output the measuring results.